Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shut Up and Drive (Remixed)

My 5 hour pre-licensing class was yesterday, and I learned quite a lot. Some of the highlights:
·         It is very, very easy to kill someone while driving.
·         It is very, very easy to get killed while driving.
·         My glasses might be cute, but they will get me killed. My 62 year old instructor (a total look-alike for Marie from “Everybody Loves Raymond” btw) said, and I quote, “you can walk around looking pretty in those glasses. You can wear them to the club. But don’t you dare wear them to drive.”

Um, ok. More anxious now than ever! But my driving test is scheduled for 8/2, so I’m going to do my best to get past it before then... we'll see? In any case, I guess I'll be wearing my contacts that day.

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do it. It is good to be careful as you have to watch what other, less careful people are doing. Just think of it as one of the many tests you have taken and be prepared.

    ReplyDelete